SARS-COV-2 AND BIOWEAPONS
The ideal bioweapon is one that is novel (i.e. a disease/virus for which there is no immunity), combination of different viruses (i.e a chimera) or gain of function modified, resistant to vaccines, lives for a long time on surfaces and spread via an aerosol.
Now read this quote  describing the ideal bioweapon from Ken Alibek former Soviet Bioweapons designer, who”had been in charge of developing Biopreparat’s first vaccine-resistant tularemia bomblet.”
By far, the most efficient and effective mode for applying biological weapons is creation of an aerosol cloud. Such a cloud is made up of microscopic particles and is therefore invisible. It can be produced in several ways, all of which involve either an explosion (a bomb or a bomb within a missile) or spraying (usually involving a special nozzle on a spray tank). The effectiveness of the cloud is determined by numerous factors, such as the amount of agent that survives the explosion or spraying, and the wind and weather conditions. The primary result of an effective cloud is simultaneous infections among all those who were exposed to a sufficiently dense portion of the cloud. In addition, agents that can survive for a long time in the environment will eventually settle, contaminating the ground, buildings, water and food sources, and so on. In some cases, these sediments can form another dangerous aerosol cloud if they are disturbed.
During the period 1972-1992, the focus of the program was expanded. In addition to continuing previous types of work (developing improved manufacturing and testing techniques and equipment; developing improved delivery means for existing weapons; and exploring other possible agents as weapons), new emphasis was placed on:
conducting molecular biology and genetic engineering research in order to develop antibiotic-resistant and immunosuppressive strains and to create genetically combined strains of two or more viruses
studying peptides with psychogenic or neurogenic effects as possible weapons
transforming non-pathogenic microorganisms and commensals into pathogenic microorganisms
testing all of the facilities considered part of the “mobilization capacity” to verify their readiness.
It is important to note that, in the Soviets’ view, the best biological agents were those for which there was no prevention and no cure. For those agents for which vaccines or treatment existed such as plague, which can be treated with antibiotics antibiotic-resistant or immunosuppressive variants were to be developed. This is in sharp contrast to the philosophy of the U.S. program (terminated in 1969 by President Nixon’s Executive Order), which stringently protected the safety of its biological weapons researchers by insisting that a vaccine or treatment be available for any agent studied.
It looks like Putin has struck first with a bioweapon . He was warning about a coming biowar back in 2017. The war he is waging is economic, biological and psychological. The economic war is being waged in the Repo and Oil markets. The biological war is being waged with SARS-CoV-2. The psychological war is being waged with a disinformation campaign. This could end with the disintegration of the American World Empire.
1. New coronavirus may spread as an airborne aerosol, like SARS
2. New coronavirus stable for hours on surfaces
SARS-CoV-2 stability similar to original SARS virus.
3. Watch: Coronavirus survives on surfaces up to 72 hours. Here’s how to protect yourself
4. Coronavirus Could Be a ‘Chimera’ of Two Different Viruses, Genome Analysis Suggests
5. Characterization of spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 on virus entry and its immune cross-reactivity with SARS-CoV
6. It Takes Two: COVID-19 Coronavirus Possibly ‘Chimera’ of Two Distinct Viruses
7. Coronavirus: “50-75% of cases in Vo ‘are asymptomatic. A formidable source of contagion”
8. The Incubation Period of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) From Publicly Reported Confirmed Cases: Estimation and Application
9. Here’s how long the coronavirus will last on surfaces, and how to disinfect those surfaces.
10. How a Pentagon research project convinced Vladimir Putin of a coming biowar
11. “CORONAVIRUS SPREADS FROM DEAD BODY IN FIRST REPORTED CASE OF ITS KIND” BY KASHMIRA GANDER ON 4/14/20 AT 3:59 AM EDT
NOTE dead bodies have been used to spread contagion in warfare since ancient times.
12. “CORONAVIRUS CAN SURVIVE HIGH TEMPERATURES FOR LONG PERIODS, STUDY FINDS”
BY HANNAH OSBORNE ON 4/15/20 AT 12:02 PM EDT
13. “Coronavirus mutation could threaten the race to develop vaccine”
-A strain found in India showed changes in the mechanism used to bind the virus to human cells which could render current research futile
-Researchers are targeting the same process that allowed Sars to infect people, but the mutation could upend their assumptions
Stephen Chen in Beijing Published: 12:00am, 14 Apr, 2020
14. Coronavirus able to survive near boiling point of water, study shows
15. Statement by Dr. Kenneth Alibek Program Manager Battelle Memorial Institute before the Joint Economic Committee United States Congress Wednesday, May 20, 1998 Terrorist and Intelligence Operations: Potential Impact on the U.S. Economy