World fertilizer/food intel | Food as a weapon
Create a family plan …
Our Greater Destiny Blog
Crisis in food supply and farming
Canadian farmer Edward Embury updates us on the world fertilizer and food crisis.
The world’s fertilizer reserve supply will basically run out in September of 2022.
It is August 2022; Canada and the USA food supply chains are in a crisis right now. Much of this has to do with a number of factors:
- We are still rebounding from the Covid19 Pandemic which had major implications on the food supply and food industry business
- Massive drought in 2022 food producing areas in the USA and worldwide. And overall lower yields in Canada meaning much higher prices forecasted ahead
- Skyrocketing fertilizer prices leading to higher input prices for farmers
- The planned war in Ukraine by all the globalist players
- Over worked food supply chains are beginning to buckle
- Plant shut downs and (fires) crippling farm markets for farmers
- Lack of any government support to produce more or subdue the crisis
These are facts and we’re already seeing a crisis reflected on grocery store shelves and rising prices taking place; things are about to only get worse.
Edward Embury’s full report.