Khazar Tyranny: The Top 10 Questions that Send Academics and Journalists to Prison
written by INTEL-DROP
Simply asking the questions below in Canada or Britain or Germany or 85 other nations is a felony. Currenly, over 200 academics worldwide are imprisoned for questioning official Jewish History.
The specific questions I would like Professor Lipstadt to weigh in on are the following:
1. How does she explain the fact that the Allied leaders make no mention of the Holocaust in their voluminous wartime memoirs?
2. How does she explain the official Red Cross report that claimed 300,000 Jews perished in German concentration camps mainly from disease and Malnutrition?
3. How does she explain that the official Jewish population almanac reports approximately the same total Jewish population before the war as immediately after the war?
4. How does she explain Unz’s contention that the main killer of Jews in concentration camps was typhoid and that Zyklon B was a disinfectant that actually saved their lives? He also claims that essentially the same chemical substance was used in the United States as a delousing agent.
5. How does she explain that Ann Frank was kept in the Auschwitz infirmary convalescing for six months if Auschwitz was a mass murder death camp?
6. How does she explain the contention of Mark Riggs a Jewish historian that 150,000 officers in the NS German military were of Jewish heritage?
7. In a war that claimed 60 million global lives, mainly civilian, why does she think that publicly funded museums should be built across the United States honoring only Jewish casualties and suffering?
8. Why did NO Jews initially die on 9/11 when 80% of employees at WTC were Jewish? (current lists, unconfirmed show ‘possible 1 or 2)
9. When Beirut’s waterfront exploded leaving a massive crater in solid rock, this happening during an Israeli air attack, an explosion larger than Hiroshima, why is no one asking how inert fertilizer did it?
10. On September 12, 2001, a plane left Reagan Airport carrying ‘the Bin Laden family’ to safety; the plane landed at Tel Aviv Airport and 80 Israelis disembarked.
These questions will not go away and the more Jewish leaders avoid them and refuse to engage with them the louder the voices of skepticism grow.