Perceptive Comment Posted a ZeroHedge Reader
Tyler, when it’s finances you are very factual, opposing even the most heavily driven mainstream narratives.
Trump does not have Covid-19.
He has been given a claimed positive test result.
What this means technically is that he got a positive result coming from a PCR test.
It can only test for a fraction of a ribonucleic acid believed to be the strain of the supposed virus.
Let asside the fact of all the false positives the test creates, the test also creates a positive result with any other supposed coronavirus.
– cannot prove a virus.
– cannot prove if someone is actually infected.
– cannot prove if someone is actually ill.
– cannot prove if the supposed virus is able to replicate within the person.
– cannot prove if the supposed virus is actually within the cells of the person.
– cannot prove a necessary viral load.
Apart from the technical issues, the RNA strain claimed to be that of the supposed Covid-19 coronavirus is questionable to begin with, since the virus has not been isolated until today.
These are the facts.
Submitted by Nuxx