New Hampshire Finds AGAINST 5G & Wireless — “Not Near Homes or Schools” — Top Five Recommendations are Crystal Clear
Public Intelligence Blog
If New Hampshire can do it, your state can do it, too!
Back in 2019, the State of New Hampshire passed law HB522 establishing a commission to study the health and environmental effects of evolving 5G technology. Now, the commission, known as the “Commission to Study the Environmental and Health Effects of Evolving 5G Technology,” released its final report.
The report is considered a major win for the public health community as it contains a number of important recommendations to protect public health and the natural environment from harmful wireless radiation exposures.
We owe a debt of gratitude to the safe tech educators, advocates and legislators who worked so hard to make this happen.
Top Five Recommendations Issued by New Hampshire 5G Commission
1. Recommends that state agencies include on their websites information and warnings about radiofrequency (RF) microwave radiation from all sources, including 5G small cells installed on public rights-of-way and specific warnings concerning newborns, young children and pregnant women.
2. Recommends that any new wireless antennae located on a state or municipal right-of-way or on private property be set back from residences, businesses and schools.
3. Recommends that schools and public libraries migrate away from wireless connections and instead use hardwired or optical connections.
4. Recommends a statewide policy that would encourage the deployment of fiber optic cable connectivity, internal wired connections and optical wireless to serve all commercial and public properties statewide.
5. Recommends that the State engage agencies with appropriate scientific expertise, including ecological knowledge, to develop RF radiation safety limits that will protect the trees, plants, birds, insects and pollinators.View the Full New Hampshire 5G Report Here
If New Hampshire can pass a resolution to study 5G health and environmental effects, your state can (and should) do the same.
Take Action: Please share our sample resolution with your local, state, and federal representatives today. The resolution calls for for the establishment of a state 5G Commission. You can find your representatives’ contact information here.
As always, thanks for taking action. Our safe tech movement is growing larger and more effective each day because of your efforts. Upward and onward!
-The 5G Crisis Team