Because Kirkland, Washington is one of the most 5G-intensive locales in the nation—that’s why!
SOTN Editor’s Note: That cluster of nursing home deaths reflects the fact that the elderly have far less tolerance to the overly powerful 5G EMF signal ranges and downright dangerous microwave transmissions.
One of SOTN’s contributors is the Coronavirus Coach (also 30 years as a Holistic Health Coach) and his first coronavirus client lives in Kirkland, Washington just down the road from America’s coronavirus ground zero—The Life Care Center in Kirkland, WA. For weeks back in December of 2019 they worked together trying to figure out what their diagnosis was not only because the unknown coronavirus was so elusive and mysterious, the symptom set seemed to change as it morphed into more serious manifestations of the disease process.
It soon became clear that what the patient had been dealing was unlike anything they both had ever seen before, and the client was a health coach as well. The coronavirus sufferer’s condition inexplicably went from bad to worse so quickly and to the point where the Coronavirus Coach wondered if they would live through the night on those days when when the worst symptoms were really raging. Had the client not been able to self-doctor so competently and efficiently, they would not have made it.
However, at the end of the day, it was the advanced 5G power grid in the town of Kirkland, Washington, as well as the client’s smartphone addiction, work place WiFi and wireless home environment, that were at the very core of their coronavirus problem. This exceedingly important data point was already conveyed to other influenza patients and flu clients who suffer from smartphone dependency. The Coronavirus Coach has also published explicit guidance to every COVID-19 patient expressing the dire need to turn off the smartphone and change over to wired IT connections wherever possible.
What has happened next to the coronavirus client is this predictable development: They are experiencing a re-infection with the coronavirus, which is a unique and distinguishing feature of COVID-19. Not only are single re-infections being clinically observed, but double re-infections are also being observed in some cases. With a sufficient elapse of time, there will certainly be triple and quadruple re-infections occurring, especially in those cities and communities that have undergone the most intensive 5G roll-outs.
This is also why three of the most serious coronavirus outbreaks on 3 continents — Asia, Europe and North America — took place in major metro areas that had undergone advanced 5G roll-outs—Wuhan, China; Milan, Italy; and Seattle Washington, respectively. Each of these three “5G demonstration zones” have produced the highest COVID-19 infection rates and mortality rates in the world today.
~~~ Case closed ~~~
State of the Nation
March 17, 2020
N.B. Now see the Zero Hedge article below regarding the Kirkland coronavirus cluster below.
US Death Toll From Covid-19 Passes 100: Live Updates
- Fed reportedly plans to throw vital lifeline to Commercial Paper market
- US death toll hits 100
- Confirmed coronavirus cases in the US pass 5k
- EU leaders close borders to non-EU citizens
- Merkel says ‘joint debt options’ discussed by EU leaders
- WH planning $850 billion economic rescue package
- 2nd rescue package still stalled over Senates’ ‘minor’ changes
- Cuomo reports 432 new cases, bringing state total over 1,000 and retaking No. 1 spot
- Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis closes all bars and nightclubs
- Trump doubles down on “Chinese virus” phrasing after Beijing complains
- Kentucky Derby postponed until September
- UK announces £330 billion rescue package, strengthens police powers
- Goldman says “world is in a recession”
- Luxembourg declares ‘state of emergency’
- Mick Mulvaney self-isolating in SC after niece had contact with Brazilian official
- EU eases rules, allows some state aid to companies
- Gov Pritzker confirms 1st death in Illinois, confirmed cases hit 22
- France says deficit will blow out to 3.9%
- Lindsey Graham opposes “$1,000 per person” plan
- Esper says 2 Navy hospitals can help with response, but building ad hoc hospitals ‘probably best left up to the states’
- NYC Mayor says “absolutely considering” shelter-in-place order
- De Blasio says ‘no clusters in New York’
- Amazon stops shipments of “non-essential” goods to warehouses
- Moscow denies reports of citywide quarantine
- Turkey jails 19 over ‘provocative’ social media posts
- Spain turns away 500 cars after setting up border checkpoints
- Pakistan reports first death
- S&P warns “sudden economic stop” will trigger deep recession
- Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson leave quarantine
- Poland says minister has caught the virus
- 8 US banks access discount window
- Trump slams Michigan’s Democratic Gov.
* * *
Update (1615ET): The number of Americans who have died from Covid-19 has passed 100, with 50 deaths reported in Washington State, many of which were tied to a nursing home in Kirkland.
The total number of confirmed cases in the US passed 5,000 late last night. At last count, that number had climbed to 5,853, according to Johns Hopkins.
* * *
Update (1555ET): Minutes after de Blasio finished today’s NYC virus update, Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker started his daily update for the people of Illinois with some disappointing news: Illinois has recorded its first Covid-19 related death.