Behind NATO’s cognitive warfare: ‘Battle for
your brain’ waged by Western militaries
(by Ben Norton, October 8, 2021)
‘Cognitive Warfare’ by Francois du Cluzel
The chilling NATO document (‘Cognitive Warfare’ by Francois du Cluzel, 2020), shows how contemporary warfare has reached a kind of dystopian stage, once imaginable only in science fiction.
Ben Norton, author of “Behind NATO’s ‘cognitive warfare’: “Battle for your brain’ waged by Western militiaries” (2021)
I. Webmaster Introduction:
Based on this article and the Cognitive Warfare document itself, cooperating NATO militaries and their corporate investors (including “Public-Private Partnerships” with “neo-liberal ideology”) are now poised to target everyone’s brain.
For those who don’t recall: PPPs (Public-Private-Partnerships) were pushed heavily at the 1992 United Nations Rio Earth Summit chaired by “Chairman Mo” (Maurice Strong). And “neoliberal” refers to the Jewish “intellectual movement,” in fact, a bunch of Jewish Trotskyite communists masquerading as conservatives, that pre-scripted 9/11 and radically ramped up the phony war on (of) terrorism abroad and at home (including gangstalking/targeting of political opponents, etc.).
Certainly, we TIs (targeted individuals) will immediately recognize the systems, methodologies, and technologies described herein as those that have been targeting us! I.e., we are and have been among the primary guinea pigs used to develop the weapons system here referred to as “Cognitive Warfare.” Indeed, this paper on Cognitive Warfare provides an astonishingly accurate and insightful description of ongoing global gangstalking-electronic torture operations. However, there can be no doubt whatsoever, based on the 2044 posts on this website alone, that TIs are targeted by all six major warfare domains discussed in this paper (air, sea, land, space, cyberspace, and the cognitive (human) domain).
Testimonies of hundreds, even thousands of TIs provided on this website and elsewhere, indicate that the civil liberties of all peoples are clearly and fundamentally violated and jeopardized by these covert cognitive warfare operations. Furthermore, these warfare technologies jeopardize our free will, personal sovereignty, national sovereignties and civilization itself.
Thus, this document amounts to a confession, of sorts, by the real terrorists behind Global Government Gangstalking Genocide GESTAPO-Gulag (G6) operations. The real terrorists have now stepped forward and accepted responsibility for their ongoing terrorist operations. Among the most powerful terrorists organizations identified here are NATO, US Department of Defense (DOD), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA), their many military alliance partners, and a multitude of corporate profiteers and government sponsors.
To safeguard and preserve our human sovereignty, reason, and free will, I believe that we, humanity, must defend ourselves against this growing threat in order to ensure our future. Information presented in this paper suggests the following are among the groups and individuals currently involved in targeting innocent American and Canadian citizens and citizens throughout the world:
1) NATO’s leadership
2) US Department of Defense (DoD)
3) Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
4) Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA)
5) NATO Association of Canada (NAOC)
6) Robert Baines, President of NAOC
7) François du Cluzel, former French military officer, who in 2013 helped to create the NATO Innovation Hub (iHub), which he manages from Norfolk, VA.
8) Allied Command Tranformation (ACT)
9) Andy Bonvie, commanding officer at the Canadian Special Operations Training Centre
10) Marie-Pierre Raymond, retired Canadian lieutenant colonel currently serving as “defence scientist and innovation portfolio manager” for the Canadian Armed Forces’ Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security Program
11) Shekhar Gothi, Canadian military officer who works with CANSOFCOM
As a matter of practical defense, I believe the best strategy for targeted individuals, as well as targeted audiences and nations, now is:
1) continue to educate the public about these atrocities
2) continue to try to find counter-measures and shielding techniques to defend ourselves from these exotic technologies, and
3) identify weak links in the “cognitive warfare” “kill chain,” and target those aspects of the weapons system.
II. The following 22 statements provide a summary of the nature, scope, goals, technologies, perpetrators, and targets of “cognitive warfare” as outlined in Norton’s article.
1) Cognitive warfare, a new form of combat, is the 6th operational warfare domain, in addition to air, land, sea, space, cyberspace. As cognitive warfare involves “the human domain” (recall Jade Helm 2015 drill’s logo: “Mastering the Human Domain”) the human mind is now a new domain of war.
2) Most advances and research and development efforts of CW have been conducted by the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA).”
3) (CW), the “Battle for your brain,” involves the “militarization of brain science;” the “brain is the battlefield of 21st century.”
4) “Cognitive warfare is a fight against what we think and the way we think and seeks to change how we act.”
5) The objectives of cognitive warfare are to sow dissonance, instigate conflicting narratives, polarize opinion, and radicalize groups. Cognitive warfare can motivate people to act in ways that can disrupt or fragment an otherwise cohesive society.
6) CW involves “hacking the individual” and “exploiting vulnerabilities in the human brain” for “social engineering” purposes.
7) CW is the “art of using neuro S/T technologies to alter the cognition of human targets” in order “to harm the cognitive abilities of opponents,” “make everyone a weapon,” “harm societies as well as military,” and “capture the psycho-cultural as well as the geographical high ground”- at home and abroad.
8) The CW battlefield is global via the internet. Just as this new mode of battle has no geographic borders, it also has no time limit: With no beginning and no end, this conquest knows no respite anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
9) Anyone and everyone can be a target of CW. “Any user of modern information technologies is a potential target. CW targets the whole of a nation’s human capital.” Everyone and anyone is considered an embedded fifth column (such as part of Russian or Chinese sleeper cells) who might do the bidding of our enemies, and therefore is considered an adversary.
10) “Today’s progresses in nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science (NBIC), boosted by the seemingly unstoppable march of a triumphant troika made of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and civilisational ‘digital addiction’ have created a much more ominous prospect: an embedded fifth column, where everyone, unbeknownst to him or her, is behaving according to the plans of one of our competitors” (again, for example, China and Russia).
(Webmaster comment: This is nonsense, of course, and reflects the view of radical individuals in the US military that opposition to US military aggression in foreign nations is treason. These very same smear and projection tactic and false pretexts were used to demonize (AND ATTACK) political opponents and “domestic enemies” during the Cold War, Vietnam War, etc. Embedded within this “big lie” are several other “big lies,” including: 1) war is the inevitable mechanism by which humans resolve disputes, 2) our nation must therefore commit over half it’s annual budget to maintaining the largest and most powerful war machine in the world, 3) might makes right, and 4) truth-telling and political opposition to the rulers are treason).
11) CW is a part of “hybrid warfare” (aka “unconventional warfare”) against its self-declared adversaries (“targeted individuals, audiences, populations, nations”). Hybrid warfare also includes economic warfare, cyber warfare, information warfare, and psychological warfare.
12) “Neuroscientific methods and technologies” (neuroS/T) are to directly facilitate the performance of combatants (create supersoldiers), the integration of human-machine interfaces to optimise combat capabilities of semi-autonomous vehicles (e.g., drones), and development of biological and chemical weapons (i.e., neuroweapons).”
13) This new form of digital warfare will precede physical warfare in proximity to hubs of political and economic power.
14) All academic disciplines will be implicated in cognitive warfare and will be required to work closely with the military. These especially include the social and human sciences, including psychology, anthropology, ethnography, history; the hard sciences, the data sciences, and Systems Engineering. (“If kinetic power cannot defeat the enemy psychology and related behavioural and social sciences stand to fill the void.”)
15) NATO member states are already targeting domestic populations at an unprecedented rate (!!!!!!). (Webmaster: I.e., they are now targeting “targeted individuals,” “target audiences”, and entire populations.) Figures in the NATO military cartel increasingly see their own domestic populations as a threat, fearing civilians to be potential Chinese or Russian sleeper cells, dastardly “fifth columns” (their pretext) that challenge the stability of “Western liberal democracies.”
16) Cognitive warfare will lead to the militarization of all aspects of human society and psychology, from the most intimate of social relationships to the mind itself.
17) “Cognitive warfare has universal reach, from starting with the individual to states and multinational organizations.” “Its field of action is global and its aim is to seize control of the human being, civilian as well as military,” and “capture the psycho-cultural in addition to the geographical high ground.”
18) This weaponization of neuroS/T can and will be fatal! CW can “be utilised to mitigate aggression and foster cognitions and emotions of affiliation or passivity; induce morbidity, disability or suffering; and ‘neutralise’ potential opponents or incur mortality” – in other words, to maim and kill people.
19) “Cognitive warfare is potentially endless since there can be no peace treaty or surrender for this type of conflict”…. “As well as the potential execution of a cognitive war to complement a military conflict, it can also be conducted alone, without any link to an engagement of the armed forces… ”
20) NATO military officers are calling on corporations to invest in NATO’s cognitive warfare research. Twice a year, NATO holds “pitch-style events” (“Innovation Challenge”) where they call on private companies, organizations, and researchers to help develop new tactics and technologies for them. NATO innovation challenge indicates that all (corporate) innovators will maintain complete control of their intellectual property.
21) The “shark tank-like challenges activities reflect the predominant influence of neoliberal ideology within NATO, as participants mobilize the free market, public-private partnerships, and the promise of cash prizes to advance the agenda of the military-industrial complex.”
22) CW is attractive to politicians and society’s managers: “Cognitive warfare may well be the missing element that allows the transition from military victory on the battlefield to lasting political success. The human domain might well be the decisive domain, wherein multi-domain operations achieve the commander’s effect. The five first domains can give tactical and operational victories; only the human domain can achieve the final and full victory.”