OPERATION GLADIO C: Yet Another False-Flag Mass Shooting to Terrorize the USA

IMPD: 8 people dead, multiple victims shot at Indianapolis FedEx facility; shooter dead


INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said at least eight people died and several others were wounded during a mass shooting on the southwest side.

IMPD said the shooting happened at the FedEx facility in the 8900 block of Mirabel Road. When officers arrived around 11 p.m., they encountered an active shooter incident.

“After a preliminary search of the grounds inside and out, we have located eight people at the scene with injuries consistent to gunshot wounds. Those eight were pronounced dead here at the scene,” said Officer Genae Cook with IMPD.

Preliminary information from the department indicated the shooter took his own life, Cook said.

Eight victims at the scene were pronounced dead. Police did not include the shooter in that toll. Several others wounded in the shooting were transported to area hospitals. There were multiple walk-ins at hospitals, Cook said.

Four people were transported by ambulance, including one in critical condition with gunshot wounds. Three others were transported for other injuries, Cook said, while two victims were treated by medical staff at the scene.

Because of the facility’s proximity to multiple counties, several area hospitals were likely to treat victims.

Police said there was no ongoing threat at this time. They are asking anyone with family members who work at the facility that they have not been able to get in contact with to go to the Holiday Inn Express located at 8555 Stansted Drive.

Chaplains are on scene to assist families, police said. Detectives from IMPD and Indiana State Police were still interviewing victims to get a clearer picture of what happened. They’re asking anyone who left the scene to get help or seek medical treatment to call IMPD or Crime Stoppers to report any information they may have.

“The officers responded, they came in and did their job. A lot of them are trying to face this, because this is a sight that no one should have to see,” Cook said. “But we need to come together, we need to support each other and understand that there are going to be people out there that are going to be emotionally upset, and we need to support them.”

FedEx sent an original statement regarding the shooting saying:

“We are aware of the tragic shooting at our FedEx Ground facility near the Indianapolis airport. Safety is our top priority, and our thoughts are with all those who are affected. We are working to gather more information and are cooperating with investigating authorities.”

Several hours later, the company sent an updated statement:

“We are deeply shocked and saddened by the loss of our team members following the tragic shooting at our FedEx Ground facility in Indianapolis. Our most heartfelt sympathies are with all those affected by this senseless act of violence. The safety of our team members is our top priority, and we are fully cooperating with investigating authorities.”

The Indiana State Police says I-70 was closed in both directions between I-465 and Ronald Reagan Pkwy due to police activity in the area. The interstate has since reopened, but there is no access to Ameriplex Parkway from either direction.

Our crew at the scene spoke to one of the victim’s family members, who says his niece was in her car when a gunman started shooting.

“She called as I was asleep at home. She said there was a shooting in the FedEx. So we just drove from Brownsburg,” said Parminder Singh, the uncle of one of the victims.

Singh tells us her daughter did not know who the shooter was.

Another man tells us that his wife works in the facility. She texted him to tell him that there was an active shooter at the facility.

“My wife works in there and she texted me to tell me there’s an active shooter and we communicated back and forth for a while, she’s since notified me she’s okay,” said Ian Johnston. “After I communicated with her for a while, then it went silent for a while, so I came here just to see what was going on and she texted me I’m okay.”

Johnston said you never think something like this might happen, but it always can.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.